Friday, September 5, 2008

Air conditioning feels really nice.

I'm currently sitting in my dad's office at work--I used their internet to attend class. Plus I printed out everything I need for school next week, since we probably won't get electricity for another 7-9 days. Yeah, I got some weird looks, carrying about 80 pages of paper. They'll probably put the printer under lock and key the next time I come.

I'll be leaving soon. Back to my 85 degree room. Which actually isn't nearly as bad as it sounds.

1 comment:

Corinth said...

You missed class. *accusing scowl*

No, I know, it was Gustav's fault. I really do think it's cruel to name these hurricanes people names. Now I'll forever have a beforehand dislike to any man named Gustav. (And honestly, what a name for a hurricane!)

Incidentally, my phone charger has arrived, so you can call/text/whatever, AND, I have a story from Biology class. *smirk*