Saturday, October 11, 2008

Okay, I'm exhausted. And I have come to the conclusion that Some People are just Obnoxious.

Let the Person in Question go unnamed. Actually, I don't know her name, but that's irrelevant. Shall it suffice to say that she sent the "burnt" french fries back once and her hamburger back three times (of course she ate about half a free burger in the process). At this point both the cook and the manager were uttering utterly unprintable words under their breaths. I just...smiled and carried the stuff back and forth.

On the bright side, I didn't severely mess up any orders today. Because I actually know where *most* of the stuff is on the tab, and I don't put x's where checks belong anymore. :P

To close out this most uplifting post, I present you with a photograph of the lovely Aspen herself.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Luke Holmes said...

XD Quite a bothersome person.

Here.. if you don't like your food. TOO BAD. Lol...

Good job on the work :)